Thursday 19 February 2015

Life Update #4: My life is very weird these days...

Why haven't I written a blog post in almost 4 weeks? My excuse is: my life is very... weird lately. I mean, I've thought about it a lot, I've thought about posting about this massive change in my life that happened almost 3 weeks ago that's totally side-tracked me from everything that used to be important to me and what is supposed to be important to me now but... I need more time to sort out if this is even real. It is my life now, but sometimes I wish I could escape. (Like everything else in my life, since I am a nervous wreck).
Also the thought that I should write a blog post when actually I should be doing coursework kind of stops me as well. A lot.
My mind is all over the place and in one place at the same time these days but I've learned so much in these past 2 and half weeks and I'm still learning.
I will tell you guys soon, if this works out and I can clear this foggy picture and get past the games. All I really want from this is to feel safe, to be honest. I mean, this is what this is all about. And you have no idea what I'm talking about so I don't even know why I'm writing this strange post but I really just wanted to update you on something. Since, I just realised today it's been almost 4 weeks since I've posted on this blog and I said that I would be a lot lot lot more regular in updating this than I was last year (I'm aiming for a blog post a week).
Anyway, since this blog post was kind of pointless and probably made you think, 'What the hell is going on with this girl?' The answer to that is: I don't even know. Nothing new there.
But yeah, something changed. Good news, I'm less insane now. And I didn't need any medication or therapy. Like I said, I will tell you what's happening and end this post here for obvious reasons.

Final thoughts: I freaking hate 밀당. Why can't be just be frank each other and love each other like it's the easiest thing in the world to do? Because it is. It is so much more easier to love someone than hate them.
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day and Happy Lunar New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment