Monday 30 December 2013

For EXO 2013

So I was writing about all the good things that happened to me this year, thinking I could make a post about it. When thinking about this year, I have to say, the greatest thing that happened that comes to mind is not really about me but my boys EXO.





EXO killed it this year. They had their awesome comeback with Wolf which was freaking awesome and got them their first mutizen and 3 more to come after that. Then Growl happened and EXO just exploded into everyone's sights in Korea. Having just debuted in April 2012, they were nominated for this year's MTV EMA Worldwide Act representing both Korea and Japan, and were up against the likes of One Direction and Justin Bieber for that award. They received 14 mutizen awards for Wolf and Growl combined and more for Miracles in December. They won 'Song of the Year' at the Melon Music Awards and also won 'Album of the Year' at the the MAMAs. Oh, I can't forget the fact that finally got their own show 'EXO Showtime!' I seriously have never been so proud of anyone in my life. EXO killed it this year and they made me the happiest I've ever been as a fangirl because the group that I had stanned since December 22 2011, finally got the recognition that they deserved.

For everyone who is reading this. I hope you have an awesome 2014 with many blessings to come! Happy New Year! 새해 복 많이 받으세요! 新年快乐!

EXO being... EXO (lol)
Sexy Kai

1st Anniversary!


Cute EXO on After School Club
such colourful hair lol
1st Mutizen Award ever!



EXO win Song of the Year at Melon Music Awards 131114
EXO win Album of the Year at MAMAs 131122


EXO's awesome performance at MAMA 131122

cr: I got the images from google lol
I only own the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment