Sunday 16 November 2014

Shall I start blogging again?

I really want to start blogging again. I remember when I started uni, I was so excited to just blog about my time there and all my experiences and stuff and my blog eventually became of more mixed content (like drama reviews etc.) and I eventually just stopped.

It's not like I didn't have ideas on what to blog about, it's just sometimes I wonder if I really should put my thoughts out on the internet like this. I have these thoughts that my readers might think I'm depressed or my opinions might be controversial or... whatever but I think it's good to have a place you can share your thoughts especially as I feel a lot that I do have quite a bit to say but I don't have the right people in my life to say it to.

It's hard for me to keep a blog up but... I guess I'll try because I want to.

Well, here's my first post I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment