Monday 14 October 2013

Guys, I absolutely love learning Japanese. I feel so cognitively sharp and accomplished when I'm learning it and I can remember everything. I swear learning a language is the most encouraging thing. It's like: I'm not stupid after all.
I can't wait until my next lesson. It's not like I love my lessons (because I haven't actually bonded with anyone in my class as yet - it's a big class)
Currently, I've learnt a few phrases and I've completely memorised all the hiragana with the additional sounds. I just need to practice everyday (like I've been doing) and practice reading hiragana sentences so I can recognise the characters faster.
It's very important that I do well in Japanese because it's as important as my other university modules and my teacher was saying: if I fail, I can't graduate. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment